Thursday, August 02, 2007

Right then...

Right then...
Thought I'd better do an update.

Not that there is much to update on, as an injured sports person, it kinda stops me doing stuff!
I have been going pretty nuts, although I've recently met some insane people who have most definitely kept me entertained, wow, as you can see from the photos! Nuts!

Me and Emma went on a road trip around Devon a while back which was great, Roger treated us well, we went to the Empire of Dirt which got cancelled so trekked it over to Croyde for a festival over there. Very funny and reasonable nice weather, ish.

For all you gays, you all should know it's pride season, so had the Branksome pride which was very successful, and the big one, Brighton this weekend! woooooo, I've been the last two years and I've had the biggest parties there!! I can't wait, just hope the weather is going to be alright.

So glad the last few days have been ok, weather wise, I've really been struggling, not being able to do anything. I'm now just over 11 weeks, and I'll be able to swim next week. I don't really like swimming!! But just being able to anything, moving, nice! I have been going to the gym everyday apart from the hungover weekends! So hopefully not putting any weight on!

Bit of sad news, my dog died a few weeks ago, I couldn't believe how sad I was, it was aweful. I mean I knew I would be sad, just not that sad. Ergh, poor Georgie, anyone who met my dog loved her, such a sweet thing. RIP.

Back to the parties, went to a Diva party in London a few weekends ago, really good, quite busy, went with them crazy South Africans! Classic, got stuck in a lift etc... Photos again!

Got a Nintendo Wii, thought that could keep me entertained for a bit, without being stuck in bed or just sat down. Absolutely hilarious, so far only minor injuries and two broken light bulbs.

Right, so if you're still reading this (sorry not very interesting) I went on a little trip to the Blueskin office and to see the lovely Niki!!!! It'd been a while so I was very excited.
After about a 2/3 hour catch up and gossip we got on to more serious business which might be top secret so not going to tell you, gutted.
Keep an eye on the blueskin website for more info as and when it comes.

I'm sure I forgot to put all the interesting stuff that I've done in on purpose, I'm very busy and exciting.

Ok thats enough excitement for now, there will be plenty of crazy drunken photos to come after this weekend so check back.

Happy summer.

5 comments:

green coffee side effects said...

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..

best garcinia cambogia pills said...

Great post !! I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.

chest drawers on sale said...

Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference.

flip flops for women cheap said...

I like the way you described the topic with such clarity. Thanks for Describing Everything.

deca durabolin for sale said...

Great information on your site here. I love this post because we can get some useful information from your blog. I expect more post from you guys.

strongest legal steroid
deca durabolin for sale
winstrol tablets results
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol side effects for men
does anavar burn fat
anadrol tablets results