Monday, July 30, 2007

Winner of Blueskin Stickers Competition - July 2007

Ok we have a winner for Blueskin Stickers that Travel Competition July 2007......This month it goes to Ross Maddox who got the most votes so he is the winner!! woop woop!! Nice one Ross email us with your choice of t-shirt and we will make sure Mr Postie gets it to you on the double - Here are the results

Ross 1st
Jamie 2nd Joint
Will 2nd Joint
Alice 4th

No one goes away empty handed - some big fat stickers going out to for Jamie, Will and Alice for entering thanks your photos rocked!

5 comments:

green coffee side effects said...

Great post, just what i was looking for and i am looking forward to reading your other posts soon!

best garcinia cambogia pills said...

Great information on your site here. I love this post because we can get some useful information from your blog. I expect more post from you guys.

chest drawers on sale said...

It's good to read this article right now. If not, I may miss a lot of something important from you.

flip flops for women cheap said...

Really great post nice work i love your work and its really helped me in my research.Thanks

deca durabolin for sale said...

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.

strongest legal steroid
deca durabolin for sale
winstrol tablets results
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol side effects for men
does anavar burn fat
anadrol tablets results