Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blueskin Stickers that Travel Competition - July 2007

Like it tells us in the wise words of Whitesnake,

'An' here I go again on my own
Goin' down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
An' I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time'

So you know the score, these good people have been out taking photos of their Blueskin 'Stickers That Travel' so vote for your favourite 'Sticker That Traveled' photo.

Use the comments box below to vote, c'mon and show some love to see your favourite picture win!! You know it makes sense.

Ross Maddox - Milton Keynes Highway









Jamie Brown - Canary Wharf London
















Will - Meribel Bubble









Alice - Telephone Box Mayrhofen

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's gotta be Will's Meribel bubble photo

Anonymous said...

Loving the blue-skin road sign by Ross Maddox!

Anonymous said...

I think the road sign one should win!!!

green coffee beans weight loss said...

I like the way you described the topic with such clarity. Thanks for Describing Everything.

garcinia cambogia free bottle offer said...

Thanks for sharing the facts. You truly impressed me by this post of yours. And what exactly is additional commendable will be the authenticity in the content material.

drawer furniture said...

Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference.

flip flop online buy said...

Very Interesting !! I appreciate your blog its a interesting and it attract other peoples to read this blog.

winstrol tablets results said...

Good article, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.

strongest legal steroid
deca durabolin for sale
winstrol tablets results
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol side effects for men
does anavar burn fat
anadrol tablets results