Friday, August 01, 2008

'Stickers That Travel' Competition - August 2008

It's time to vote here on the Blueskin blog for your favourite sticker that travelled photo (see below). The winner gets a FREE Blueskin T-shirt, plus all the runners up who enter the sticker competition receive a bunch of FREE Blueskin stickers. Use the comments bit to add your appreciation like 'I love this one, it's the best I've seen in my entire life' or something like that, you get the picture ;) Till the next time - creativity rules, keep it foolish.....

P.S. You can also enter, just get yourself some Blueskin stickers from the website, get creative and take a photograph. Send your photos to info@blueskin.com and you could be up here too!!
Good luck friends!

Amar Singh from Telford, Shropshire,

'Hey! Can I submit this picture in the competition please? It's my Xbox which goes virtually everywhere I travel. Thanks!! Amar Singh :D'













Joe Briley from Crantock, Newquay, UK
'A fair bit of time and effort went into this one! It's a digital camera, we had two, one strapped to the mose of a board and one loose! Taken at Crantock, nr where I live!

















'Aaron Beattie from Tamworth,
check out my punked out helmet!! with some of your stickers on.

















Dakota Rudolph from New York, USA
'Sticker on funfair ride cheers!'

















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the surf one is the best

Anonymous said...

i vote for amar, his xbox looks good and the blueskin sticker is a good edition.

Anonymous said...

can i vote for 2? xbox and helmet. cuz i've got loads of stuff on my xbox but his looks better, and i love the helmet - it's amazing! x

Anonymous said...

can't miss that sticker on the xbox!

Anonymous said...

They're all really good but I think Dakota Rudolph should win. That sticker in the amusement park is really good and a clever place to put it, he should certainly win!

Well done to everyone else though.

Anonymous said...

They are all good but I like the surf board rah!!

green coffee beans weight loss said...

Good work by the blog writer! such a nice and informative article keep sharing more articles.

garcinia cambogia side effects said...

Nice article and such a good information. Thanks for your excellent posting. I really enjoyed reading this blog.

kitchen drawers said...

I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Thanks for sharing.

buy flip flops online said...

I like the way you described the topic with such clarity. Thanks for Describing Everything.

trenbolone pills for sale said...

I like your awesome and briefing information's and i was looking for these types of knowledge.

strongest legal steroid
deca durabolin for sale
winstrol tablets results
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol side effects for men
does anavar burn fat
anadrol tablets results