Friday, April 25, 2008

Stickers that Travel - Competition May 2008

Jamie Brown - from Romford, Essex, UK.
Hey guys! can i add my picture for the comp pleaseeeeee =]
Its off my desk in my bedroom
cheers Jamie Brown =]
















Aaron Glendon, from Abbertsford, B.C. Canada.
Here yah go, the stickers on my fork and my frame.
Awesome! My name is Aaron Glendon

















Mark AKA Deamondee, from sunny South Yorkshire, UK.
Inspired from your travellin stickers email - Please see my Travellin (portable) Chilling (Fridge) Machine....Mark aka Deamondee




























Michael Newhall, from Sheringham, Norfolk, UK.

Just felt compelled to send a quick e-mail to say, loving the brand. Have stickers plastered all over my landy, my snowboard, wakeboard, etc, etc. (check out the very bad pic of me in powder mountain in Utah a few weeks a go). Take care Michael John Newal

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamies picture is the best =]

green coffee beans weight loss said...

I realize it is only now writing a blog is extremely helpful for me as well as for my work. I would like to say thanks to much to you.

garcinia cambogia side effects said...

Awesome post! Really enjoyed this post. But I want more information on such valuable topic.

kitchen drawers said...

Great post, just what i was looking for and i am looking forward to reading your other posts soon!

buy flip flops online said...

Really effectively written, I hope next time is usually fantastic, thanks for sharing..

trenbolone pills for sale said...

Nice article and such a good information. Thanks for your excellent posting. I really enjoyed reading this blog.

strongest legal steroid
deca durabolin for sale
winstrol tablets results
trenbolone pills for sale
dianabol side effects for men
does anavar burn fat
anadrol tablets results