Thursday, February 15, 2007

Summer in winter

Hi,
Well, the sun is shining here in beautiful Morzine. Which is always nice, but it seems we have had spring weather so far this year. It would be nice to have winter at some point!
The weather however is awesome for learning tricks, nice soft landings for the butt or head.
Unfortunately I have come down with a cold the last couple of days, so I'm taking it easy to get back to full strength for some more summer riding.
I've done two competitons so far this year, the first an all girls event in Villars, Switzerland, which was great fun and I came 2nd, beauty.
The second was the O'neill freestyle pro rail jam, it was fun, but riding with guys in a jam? Hm. Think I'm gona stick with the girls jams, much nicer!

3 comments:

free trial of green coffee bean extract said...

That's really massive exposure post and I must admire you in this regard.

garcinia cambogia bottles said...

Excellent posts to read keep it up and keep going on this way. And keep sharing these types of things Thanks

trenbolone pills for sale said...

Nice article and such a good information. Thanks for your excellent posting. I really enjoyed reading this blog.